Перейти к содержимому
- I always visit/am visiting my grandmother on the weekends.
- The President will address/is addressing the nation at 8 pm.
- The summer term starts/is strating in July.
- He never leaves/is leaving his front door open.
- She gets/is getting immense joy from feeding stray animals.
- He was robbed/was robbed at gun point.
- During the holidays, I did/was doing a lot of sleeping and eating.
- I am visiting/meet Janet in the afternoon.
- Dad cooked dinner while Mom is watching/watched TV.
- You never let me finishing/finish a sentence.
- I have always been fascinated/always fascinated by UFOs.
- Somebody stands/is standing at the gate.